SRI platform structure and governance
The platform includes expert working groups and plenaries. The platform’s governance rules can be consulted on CIRCABC.
Plenary SRI stakeholder meetings
The plenary meetings are open to all stakeholders interested in the SRI.
- Third plenary meeting, 22 March 2023: Recording of the event; Presentations of the event
- Second plenary meeting, 23 November 2022: Recording of the event; Presentations and report of the event
- First plenary meeting, 16 December 2021: Recording of the event; Presentations and report of the event
Thematic SRI working groups
Next to plenary meetings, the SRI platform will also support working groups focusing on the following specific elements of the SRI
- Working Group 1 - Member State SRI test phase: The scope of this working group comprises the testing of the SRI in EU Member States. The purpose is to share experiences and support on the testing and initial implementation of the SRI in Member States, to support evaluation and to consolidate the reporting by Member States formally involved in testing the SRI. All Member States are invited to join this working group to gain insights on the experience of testing the SRI during Member State pilot activities.
- Working Group 2 - Maintenance & potential extension of the SRI calculation methodology: The scope of this working group comprises all aspects related to the maintenance and potential extension of the methodology of the SRI as described in the delegated act on the SRI, such as the process for updating the scoring, the weighting and the service catalogue. The purpose is to discuss and report on these methodological aspects, e.g. streamlining a common EU approach and defining a process for keeping the SRI catalogues and scoring matrices up to date.
- Working Group 3 - SRI value proposition and supporting measures: The scope of this working group comprises all aspects related to the following topics:
- Clarification and communication of the SRI's value proposition
- Supporting SRI assessment
- Professional training and capacity building
- Consideration of needs for a common online assessment tool
- SRI needs within the Single Market
- Potential linkages between the SRI and other initiatives
- 15 June 2023, Smart Readiness Indicator: collaboration for efficient and sustainable buildings | Sustainable Places conference, Madrid: Presentation and recording
- 1 June 2023, LIFE Clean Energy Transition: Smart Ready! | BUILD UP Online Webinar: Recording
- 19 January 2023, SRI training session for LIFE and HORIZON projects. Presentation and recording.
- 21 September 2022, SRI awareness session in Italian | Sessione informativa sullo Smart Readiness Indicator (SRI) | Presentation and recording.
- 8 September 2022, Sustainable Places conference, Workshop Innovations for Upgrading the Smartness of Buildings. The recording of the workshop is available here.
- 30 June 2022, SRI awareness session in Spanish | Sesión informativa sobre el indicador smart readiness | Presentation and recording.
- 1 April 2022, SRI awareness session in French | Session d'information sur l'Indicateur de Potentiel d'Intelligence des bâtiments | Presentation and recording.
- 7 December 2021, SRI Training webinar (in English). The recording of the webinar is available here.
- 29 September 2021: Sustainable Places conference, Workshop Building Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs): The Enabler Smart Readiness Indicator. The recording of the workshop is available here.
- 29 September 2021: Sustainable Places conference, Workshop Smart Buildings: Defining R&I Priorities. The recording of the workshop is available here.