WG2 explores the challenges and needs that TSOs and DSOs face when investing in transmission and distribution networks. The objective is to ensure that T&D networks are up-to-date and future-proofed for the different types of energy sources. The discussions touch upon the specifics of financing the infrastructure needed to achieve carbon neutrality, foster decentralised energy production, ensure energy security, and tackle bottlenecks for EU’s LNG capacity.
For more details on what has been discussed in WG2 meetings, see below "WG2 reports".
- Barriers to investments in Transmission and Distribution
- Financing models for Transmission and Distribution
- Availability of financial instruments for Transmission and Distribution
- Guarantees for Transmission and Distribution
- Equity and quasi-equity for Transmission and Distribution
Access to the ID-E Members Platform
For WG Members, click here to access the ID-E Members Platform
WG2 member organisation
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SpA (CDP)
- CEPS, a.s.
- CNP ASSURANCES
- Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (ENTSO-E)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Investment Fund (EIF)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG)
- European Union Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA)
- Iberdrola S.A.
- Montis Capital
- Polska Spółka Gazownictwa Sp. z o.o.
- Public Power Corporation SA
- Rauscher & Stoecklin AG
- World Fund