WG4 explores the means and needs for investment in heating and cooling systems and solutions ensuring energy efficiency. WG4 participants have the opportunity to discuss the benefits and drawbacks of existing financing schemes, barriers to investment as well as the needs for new types of instruments going forward that can more effectively address the risks faced by companies and investors.
For more details on what has been discussed in WG4 meetings, see below "WG4 reports".
- Barriers to investments in Heating and Cooling
- Financing models for Heating and Cooling
- Availability of financial instruments for Heating and Cooling
- Guarantees for Heating and Cooling
- Equity and quasi-equity for Heating and Cooling
Access to the ID-E Members Platform
For WG Members, click here to access the ID-E Members Platform
WG4 member organisation
- Asper Investment Management BV
- Danfoss SA
- Euroheat & Power
- European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC)
- European Heat Pump Association
- Iberdrola S.A. • Industrial Solar
- InnoEnergy • International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Meridiam • Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.
- SHV Energy
- Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Turboden S.p.A.
- Wien Energie
- World Fund