WG1 explores the means, needs, and challenges for the financing and investments in energy production. The discussions reflect the specifics of financing different types of energy sources for energy production such as solar, on-shore and off-shore wind, hydro, ocean, geothermal, production of biomass, hydrogen and decarbonised gas (e-gas and biomethane), as well as gaseous fuels and nuclear to the extent needed for transition purposes.
For more details on what has been discussed in WG1 meetings, see below "WG1 reports".
- Barriers to investments in Energy Production
- Financing models for Energy Production
- Availability of financial instruments
Access to the ID-E Members Platform
For WG Members, click here to access the ID-E Members Platform
WG1 member organisation
- Bulgarian Development Bank
- Climate Bonds Initiative
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Electricité de France (EDF)
- Energy Community Secretariat
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Investment Fund (EIF)
- European Union Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Fortum Corporation
- Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA)
- Greenvolt-Energias Renováveis, S.A.
- Hydrogen Europe
- Iberdrola S.A.
- ParticipatieMaatschappij Vlaanderen (PMV)
- Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.
- SFIL / CAFFIL
- SGI Europe
- Swedbank AS