To improve the transparency of oil prices and to strengthen the internal market, the European Commission's Oil Bulletin presents weekly consumer prices for petroleum products in EU countries. The national data and prices are submitted to the Commission on Wednesdays and our subscribers receive the bulletin per mail every Thursday.
Subscribe to the Weekly Oil Bulletin
- Prices with taxes latest prices (pdf) | Prices with taxes latest prices (xlsx)
- Prices without taxes latest prices (pdf) | Prices without taxes latest prices(xlsx)
- Raw data latest prices (xlsx)
All Weekly Oil Bulletins since 2009
Maps with fuel prices in euro
Maps providing prices (in euros) for diesel oil and euro-super 95 in all EU countries. A map is also provided for the percentage of taxes in the fuel price.
Latest Automotive gas oil (diesel oil) map
Latest Taxation share in the consumer price of Euro-Super 95 and diesel oil map
All Weekly Oil Maps since 2010
Taxes on petroleum products
Information on value added taxes (VAT), excise duties, and other indirect taxes for petroleum products in EU countries.
Latest duties and taxes (xlsx)
Information on price developments (with and without taxes), VAT, excise duties, and consumption of petroleum products in EU countries over time.
Price developments 2005 onwards (xlsx)
Price developments by year (1994 - 2005) for all EU countries (zip)
Price developments by country (1994-2005) starting May 2004 for newer EU countries (zip)
Methodological notes on price reporting
- Commission Recommendation on Reporting Weekly Petroleum Product Prices [COM(2013) 8737) ¦ Annex
- Oil Bulletin survey 2008
- Oil Bulletin data collection methodology 2008
- Council Decision on Crude Oil Supply Costs and the Consumer Prices of Petroleum Products (1999/280/EC)
- Commission Decision on Crude Oil Supply Costs and the Consumer Prices of Petroleum Products (1999/566/EC)